Interlining is that invisible work of the garment industry that adds volume, durability and indispensable structure to any clothing, which includes everything from a dazzling silk dress to a sturdy coat. To keep the different component or part of apparel in a desired shape, a kind of fabric is used between the two ply of fabric by sewing or fusing is called interlining.
Fusible Interlining is done by the application of an iron pre-treated with glue. On the other hand, Sew-in interlining is done by stitching into the garment. Fusible Interlinings Manufacturers produce interlinings in different structure, sizes and shapes to satisfy the diverse requirements of the garment industry.
4 Factors Must Be Kept In Mind While Selecting Fusible Interlinings:
1. The Interlining material should be 100% shrink proof and exhibit good bonding and dimensional stability even after repeated washing.
2. Interlining material has a comfortable handfeeling and excellent stretching capacity.
3. Manufacturing company is providing an extensive range of colors, textures, designs and finishes to cater to the various needs of the customers.
4. Proper care should be taken to assure that only high-grade raw material is procured from reliable vendors.
Fusible Interlinings Come In Two Main Varieties:
• Woven Fusible Interlinings: They can easily withstand heavy-enzyme washing and known for high durability.
• Non-Woven Interlinings: They are fit for commercial laundering, dry cleaning and are also washable at high temperatures.
Fusible Interlinings are also classified according to the form of paste or adhesive used to attach the interlining to the clothing. Different hot melt, powder and granule adhesives are used to bond interlinings in women and men clothing. They are also used in different technical textile manufacturing processes.
• Double Dot Interlining
• Paste Dot Interlining
• Powder Dot Interlining
• Powder Scattering Interlining
• Hot melt print / Extrusion Interlining
Another major point is to find out if an interlining is at all necessary in a particular garment and if necessary, the kind of material that will suit it best. If one is using lighter fabrics like ivory or silk, then interlining becomes a necessity.
We, Shanghai Doublegull Textile Co., Ltd. has focused on top quality woven interlining & bedding fabrics products for over 30 years in China. We started as a small operation, but now have become one of the leading suppliers in the interlining industry & home textile industry in China.
Today, DOUBLEGULL has been one of the top producers of quality woven interlining, bedding fabrics and bedding sets products, such as: shirt interlining, outerwear interlining, casual wear interlining, waistband interlining, cap interlining, Arabian thobe interlining, bedding fabrics and bedding sets.
- Common Market, There Are What Kind ...
- Adhesive Lining Effectively Increas...
- The Classification Of The Various L...
- Fuse In The Production Of A Wide Ra...
- A Brief Introduction To The Types A...
- Acupuncture Cotton Is Widely Used A...
- The Application Of Fusible Interlin...
- Interlining The Company's Products ...
- Hot - Rolled Non - Woven Lining Of ...
- What Are The Acupuncture Cotton Pro...
- What’s The Difference Between Inter...
- How To Use Interlining And Lining?
- Shirt Collar Interlining
- Interlining Industry: The Trend Is ...
- High Quality Fusible Interlining
- Woven Fusible Interlining (Top Fuse)
- Bed Linen
- Comforter Sets
- Tencel Sheet Set