Material: 100% cotton
Packing: rolled with paper tube and standard plastic bags and outer woven bags
Customized logos and images are accepted
All will be according to customer's special request
Primary Competitive Advantages:Brand-name Parts,Country of Origin,Electronic Link,Experienced Staff,Green Product,Guarantee/Warranty,International Approvals,Packaging,Price,Product Features,Product Performance,Prompt Delivery,Quality Approvals,Reputation,Service,Small Orders Accepted.
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
We, Shanghai Doublegull Textile Co., Ltd. has focused on top quality woven interlining & bedding fabrics products for over 30 years in China. We started as a small operation, but now have become one of the leading suppliers in the interlining industry & home textile industry in China.
Today, DOUBLEGULL has been one of the top producers of quality woven interlining, bedding fabrics and bedding sets products, such as:shirt interlining, outerwear interlining, casual wear interlining, waistband interlining, cap interlining, Arabian thobe interlining, bedding fabrics and bedding sets.
More Cotton Bedding Fabric product information：http://www.interlining-fabrics.com/bedding-fabric/cotton-bedding-fabric/
Related Industry Knowledge
- This year lining industry market
- The main purpose of acupuncture cotton
- Cotton and other cotton futures fell
- Acupuncture cotton are in what area...
- Fusible interlining is not a lack o...
- Needle cotton in the lining
- Factors Affecting the Quality of Fu...
- Down the real meaning of cotton
- Types of Clothing Fusible Interlining
- Production Process of Two - point F...
- Cotton Fabric, Used for Jackets, Sh...
- 100% cotton printed fabric, used fo...
- Good Quality Yarn Dyed Combed Knitt...
- Polyester Cotton Fabric for Workwea...
- Types of Bed Sheet and Bedding Fabrics
- The Most Popular Types of Bed Pillows
- Guide to Upholstery Fibers
- How to Wash Bamboo Clothes and Fabrics
- How to Wash Satin Clothes and Sheets
- How to Care for Damask Linens and C...